What is GST Registration Online?
The Goods and Service Tax is the biggest indirect tax reform which blends in all the other taxes into one single tax structure. Under GST Regime, the goods and services are now taxed under a single law being Goods and Service Tax Laws. The taxes are levied at a single rate. The collection is then bifurcated between both Central and State Government in name of CGST and SGST or IGST.
Obtain Online GST Registration in India
Documents Required for Online GST Registration Process
- PAN of applicant
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof of business
- Proof of business or registration
- Identity and Address Proof of Directors with photographs
- Bank Account Statement or cancelled Cheque
- Authority Letter
- Digital Signature (not required in proprietorship firm)
Need assistance? Don’t worry, experts are here to help!
Call us at: +91-9772242229, 9772252227 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get GST Number Online?
Complete a Simple form
Verification of documents
Application for GST registration
Compare Related Services
FILINGS & COMPLIANCES
BOOK KEEPING & ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Explore online GST Registration in India
Frequently Asked Questions
Following are the general criteria of mandatory registration:
• If the total business turnover exceeds ₹ 40 Lakh/₹20 Lakh in case of business of goods/providing service respectively in the concerned financial year (Threshold for North-eastern States is ₹ 20 Lakh/ ₹ 10 Lakh in case of business of goods/providing service respectively)
• Casual taxable person / Non-Resident taxable person
• Agents of a supplier & Input Service Distributor (ISD)
• Electronic Commerce Aggregator
• Person supplying through an E-commerce platform
In addition to above, there are certain other criteria when registration is mandatory. Apart from compulsory registration, one can also apply for GST registration voluntarily.
Following are the exclusions from the GST Registration:
• An agriculturist – for the purpose of agriculture
• Person exclusively supplying goods/ services not liable to tax or wholly exempted from Tax
• Services by any Court or Tribunal established under the law
• Services by an employee
• Services of funeral, burial, crematorium or mortuary, including transportation of the deceased
• Sale of land subject to Schedule 5 (ii)(b), sale of building
• Actionable claims, other than lottery, betting and gambling
• Person falling below threshold exemption limit prescribed
The time of supply of goods shall be earlier of the following:
(a) Date of issuing an invoice by the supplier or;
(b) Last Date by which s/he is required to issue invoice as per the prescribed time period or;
(c) Date on which the supplier enters a payment in his/her books of account or;
(d) Date on which the payment is credited to his/her bank account
The time of supply of services shall be earliest of the following:
Case:1 Where an invoice is issued within the prescribed period
(a) Date of issue of invoice by supplier or;
(b) Date on which the supplier enters a payment in his/her books of account or;
(c) Date on which the payment is credited to his bank account
Case:2 Where an invoice is not issued within the prescribed period
(a) Date on which the service is provided or;
(b) Date on which the supplier enters a payment in his/her books of account or;
(c) Date on which the payment is credited to his/her bank account
In case of supplies of goods or services under reverse charge, the time of supply shall be earliest of the following:
(a) Date of receipt of goods (This applies only for supply of goods and not services) or;
(b) Date on which the payment is entered in the books of accounts of a recipient or;
(c) Date immediately following 30 days from the date of issue of invoice by the supplier.(In case of supply of service date immediately following 60 days from date of issue of invoice shall be considered)
Registered dealers shall be required to file the following returns:
• Monthly Return: Every registered taxable person shall be required to e-file a monthly return for inward and outward supplies of goods and/or services, input tax credit availed, tax payable, tax paid and other particulars within the due date prescribed for the respected month.
• Return for composition scheme: Dealers paying tax under the composition scheme shall have to file a return for each quarter or part, thereof, electronically within 18 days after the end of such quarter.
• TDS return: Every dealer who is required to deduct tax at source shall file a return electronically within 10 days after the end of the month in which the said deduction is made.
• Return for input service distributor: Every input service distributor shall file an e-return for every calendar month or part thereof, within the 13 days after the end of the particular month.
• First Return: Every registered taxable person paying the CGST/SGST on all intra-state supplies of goods and/or services shall have to file the first return from the date on which he/she became liable for registration till the end of the month in which the registration has been granted
• Annual return: An annual return will have to be filed for each financial year by every registered taxable person. This needs to be done on or before the 31st day of December, following the end of the particular financial year.
• Final return: Every registered taxable person who applies for a cancellation of his/her registration shall have to file a final return within 3 months of the date of cancellation or the date of cancellation order, whichever is later, in a prescribed form.
Payment for the tax or any penalty, fees, etc. shall be made via any of these payment modes:
• Internet Banking
• NEFT or RTGS
This amount shall be credited to the electronic cash ledger of the registered dealer.
Every e-commerce operator engaged in facilitating the supply of taxable goods/services shall collect the tax at source at the time of credit or at the time of payment, whichever is earlier.
We take pride! Not in our work, but in your words.
PROADVISOR is a perfect platform for new generation of entrepenuers who don’t know where to go and what to do.If you are an aspiring entrepenuer looking to start your business then I highly recommend PRO-ADVISORS ,an invaluable resource to help you get your business off the ground.
Thanks for all the dedicated personal service . We appreciate the one-on-one help we have received from you.Their Income tax advice is definitely the best..
इस श्लोक की बेहतरीन मिसाल है ये कंपनी
विद्या ददाति विनयम – विनयाद याति पात्रताम | पात्रत्वाद धनमाप्नोती – धनाद धर्मस्तत: सुखं ||
GST Registration Consultant in Malviya Nagar Jaipur
Since the Govt. has made GST compulsory for all business merchants, you can’t start or run a business without GST. When you search for GST registration services in Malviya Nagar Jaipur, Proadvisor will be the name on the top.Well, there is no doubt that Google also knows that we are the best GST Registration Consultant in Jaipur, that offers GST registration services at affordable price. ...
Starting at a registration price of 1499*, Pro Advisor offers smart GST financial services to business merchants and If you are owner of a business niche or a corporate, then having your company’s own GST number is compulsory. As a renowned GST Consultants in Jaipur we offer all types of GST services to clients.
If you don’t want to visit our office, then there is no issue, our Online GST Registration In Malviya Nagar Jaipur services will help you to get your own GST number from comfort of your home. Having our main office headquartered in Malviya Nagar, we have been providing GST registration services in Malviya Nagar Jaipur to small scale business startups as well as famous brands and corporates.
Proadvisor is also recognized and titled as best GST Registration Consultant in Malviya Nagar Jaipur due to its flexible in-house GST registration and other consultancy services. With Proadvisor you can get your own GST number within 7 working days. Apart from being titled as verified GST Registration service provider in Malviya Nagar Jaipur, we also offer other services like In just 5 simple and easy steps; we can get your GSTIN allotted.
You just have to fill up a simple checklist along with attached documents and our team of experts will take care of further process of verification. And in just to 3-7 days, you will have your own GST certificate with GST number. Undoubtedly our fast and quick GST services make us that GST registration consultancy in Jaipur that everyone can rely on.Get GST Registration Consultant in Malviya Nagar Jaipur for your business without any problem and start your business today.