What is Income?
Money received from doing something, especially on regular basis, or through investments.
What is Income Tax?
Tax levied directly on personal income is known as Income Tax.
What is an Income Tax Return?
Income Tax Return is the form in which assessee files information about his Income and tax thereon to Income Tax Department.
Who all are required to file Online Income Tax Return (ITR)?
Assesses, whose gross total income exceeds Rs.2,50,000 (Rs.3,00,000 in case of senior citizen having age of 60 years) before claiming benefits of Section 80C (investment allowance) is required to file his/her Income Tax Return (ITR) as per the due date as given below.
When to file ITR?
- For assessee not subject to tax audit: Due date is 31st July from the end of relevant year.
- For assessee who is subject to tax audit: Due date is 30th September from the end of relevant year.
- For assessee on whom Transfer Pricing provision is applicable: Due date is 30th November from the end of relevant year.
Benefits of Income Tax Returns Filling on Time
Documents Required for Online Income Tax Filing in India
Basic Documents Required
- SAVING ACCOUNT PASSBOOK
- INVESTMENT DETAILS (PF, PPF, MUTUAL FUND, LIC, FDRs, NPS etc)
- HOME LOAN REPAYMENT SCHEDULE (if any)
- DONATION RECEIPTS (IF ANY)
- HRA DETAILS: RENT SLIPS, EXPENSE PROOF
- LTA: PROOF OF EXPENDITURE INCURRED
- SALARY SLIPS
Income From House Property
- KYC DETAILS OF TENANT
- ADDRESS OF HOUSE PROPERTY
- INTEREST CERTIFICATE OF HOME LOAN TAKEN (if any)
- MUNICIPAL TAXES PAID
Income from Business Profession
- CURRENT ACCOUNT STATEMENT
- DETAILS OF PURCHASES MADE DURING THE YEAR
- DETAILS OF SALES MADE BY WAY OF CASH
- DETAILS OF EXPENSES INCURRED SUCH AS ELECTRICITY, TELEPHONE BILL etc
- DETAILS OF ASSET PURCHASED FOR DEPRECIATION PURPOSE
Income from Capital Gain
- IF CAPITAL GAIN IS FROM SALE OF LAND: SALE & PURCHASE DEED
- DETAILS OF BROKERAGE PAID
- DETAILS OF ANY AMOUNT INCURRED AFTER 2001 BY WAY OF IMPROVEMENT IN BUILDING
- DETAILS OF SALE & PURCHASE INVOICE IN CASE OF CAPITAL GAIN FROM SALE OF GOLD, JEWELLERY etc
- OPENING & CLOSING HOLDING
- CERTIFICATE OF SHARES & MUTUAL FUND
- TRANSACTION SUMMARY FOR THE PURPOSE OF COMPUTING GAINS u/s 111A/ 112A
Income from Other Sources
- DETAILS OF GIFT RECEIVED IN A YEAR EXCEEDING Rs. 50,000.
- DETAILS OF COMMISSION INCOME
- DETAILS OF TUITION INCOME
Need assistance? Don’t worry, experts are here to help!
Call us at: +91-9772242229 ,+91-977 225 2227
or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of Income Tax Returns
SALARY, INTEREST & HOUSE PROPERTY
FOR INCOME FROM CAPITAL GAINS, FOREIGN INCOME,
HOLDING DIRECTORSHIP, UNLISTED SHARES IN A COMPANY
FOR EVERY INCOME IN ITR-2 & INCOME AS A PARTNER IN A FIRM OR PRESUMPTIVE INCOME > Rs. 50 LACS
FOR PRESUMPTIVE TAX (SEC 44AD/ADA)
FOR PARTNERSHIP FIRMS AND LLPs
INCOME OF TRUSTS, CO OPERATIVE SOCIETIES
Our Other Services
Find out our wide range of services.
FILINGS & COMPLIANCES
Explore Online Income Tax Filing in India
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, deducting TDS and filing a tax return are two different things. You file a tax return to show that you have paid all the taxes you needed to pay. The income tax return is also a useful document when it comes to applying for a loan or visa.
You can pay the tax directly on the Income Tax Department website using your Netbanking account with challan 280.
Yes, in any given financial year, you can file for the last two years. For e.g in FY 2016-17, you can file for both FY 2015-16 and FY 2014-15 online.
Taxpayers are not required to attach any documents like proof of investment, TDS certificates, for ITR return forms along with the return of income (whether filed manually or filed electronically). However, these documents should be retained by the taxpayer and should be produced before the tax authorities when demanded in situations like assessment, inquiry, etc.
We take pride! Not in our work, but in your words.
PROADVISOR is a perfect platform for new generation of entrepenuers who don’t know where to go and what to do.If you are an aspiring entrepenuer looking to start your business then I highly recommend PRO-ADVISORS ,an invaluable resource to help you get your business off the ground.
Thanks for all the dedicated personal service . We appreciate the one-on-one help we have received from you.Their Income tax advice is definitely the best..
इस श्लोक की बेहतरीन मिसाल है ये कंपनी
विद्या ददाति विनयम – विनयाद याति पात्रताम | पात्रत्वाद धनमाप्नोती – धनाद धर्मस्तत: सुखं ||
Income Tax Consultant in Malviya Nagar Jaipur
Want to file Income Tax and TDS returns or PF or GST returns? Fed up of searching income tax return consultant near me, but unable to find one, we are here to help you. Proadvisor is verified and renowned Income Tax Consultant in Malviya Nagar Jaipur....
We offer on demand income tax filing services in Jaipur to individuals as well as corporate industries. All you need is to bring required documents like PAN card, AADHAR card, salary income details, income from house property, etc.
With our office situated in Malviya Nagar, we have been renouned
This means that it is not necessary for you to visit our office for income tax return filing in Malviya Nagar Jaipur, just tell the details about the returns you want to file over a phone call and we will do it for you from comfort of your home.