What is MSME Udyog Aadhaar?
Udhyog Aadhaar is a twelve-digit Unique Identification Number provided by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India for small and medium enterprises, beginning in September 2015. It is also known as Aadhaar for Business. MSME stands for Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.The MSME sector contributes to 45% of India’s Total Industrial Employment, 50% of India’s Total Exports and 95% of all industrial units of the country.
Obtain Online MSME Udyam Aadhaar in India
Documents Required for MSME Udyog Aadhaar
- Name of owner
- Personal Aadhaar number
- Category of applicant
- Name of business
- Type of organisation
- Bank details
- National Industrial Classification code
- Key activity
- Number of persons employed
- Date of commencement
- Details of District Industry Centre (DIC)
Need assistance? Don’t worry, experts are here to help!
Call us at: +91-9772242229, 9772252227 or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to get MSME Udyog Aadhaar?
Fill One-Page Form
Enter Business Details
Provide self-certified certificates
MSME Udhyog Aadhaar Generated
Compare Related Services
FILINGS & COMPLIANCES
BOOK KEEPING & ACCOUNTING SERVICES
Explore MSME Udyog Aadhar Registration in India
Frequently Asked Questions
The MSME registration is done on government portal of udyamregistration.gov.in. All you need is PAN card to register for MSME online.
Udyog Aadhar allows a sole proprietor to have an official and unique identity for their business with the Government. The Udyog Aadhar validates the business’s existence with the Government.
Business and organizations who want to extract the benefits that the Government offers for MSMEs needs to register their business online on UAM or Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum portal.
- Aadhar Number
- PAN Number
- Business’s Address
- Bank Account Number
- Partnership Deed
- Copies of Licenses
- Some other documents
UAM or Udyog Aadhar is a single-page registration form that you need to fill for MSME registration. There is no fees needed for filing the Udyog Aadhar Memorandum registration.
We take pride! Not in our work, but in your words.
PROADVISOR is a perfect platform for new generation of entrepenuers who don’t know where to go and what to do.If you are an aspiring entrepenuer looking to start your business then I highly recommend PRO-ADVISORS ,an invaluable resource to help you get your business off the ground.
Thanks for all the dedicated personal service . We appreciate the one-on-one help we have received from you.Their Income tax advice is definitely the best..
इस श्लोक की बेहतरीन मिसाल है ये कंपनी
विद्या ददाति विनयम – विनयाद याति पात्रताम | पात्रत्वाद धनमाप्नोती – धनाद धर्मस्तत: सुखं ||
MSME Registration Consultant in Jaipur
The MSME Udyog Aadhar is a unique 12-digit identification number that is given to business organizations by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India...
The MSME is also knows as the Aadhar for Business. If you are struggling with the thought of that which is the best MSME Udhyog Aadhar registration consultants near me, then you are at right place.
Pro Advisor is one of the most trusted MSME Udhyog Aadhar Consultant in Jaipur, that offers MSME Udhyog Aadhar to both small start-ups and large firms at an affordable price of Rs 249/-. SO if you want to avail the benefits of MSME then you should get your firm registered with the MSME tag.
As top MSME Udhyog Aadhar Registration Consultants in Jaipur, we offer other financial and taxation services also for all types of business organizations. Visit our office and get MSME Udhyog Aadhar for your firm in just 7 days. We have a team of professionals and experts’ consultants that offers MSME Registration Consultant in Jaipur at affordable rates.
We have our head office in Malviya Nagar that provides online MSME Udhyog Aadhar Registration Services in Jaipur, that you can rely on easily. Our professionals have years of experience in consultancy which titles us as MSME Udyog Aadhar Registration Service Provider in Malviya Nagar Jaipur. we also offer other professional as well as taxation services like ITR filing, business audits, loans, insurance, and many more.
In just few easy steps, you can have Business Registration Number for your business firm. Once your documents are verified, the MSME will be generated in 3-7 working days. The flexible in-house services offered by our professionals makes us the best MSME Udyog Aadhaar registration consultancy in Jaipur, on which you can rely without any doubt. Visit our office and get Business Registration Number in Jaipur, and start your business today. The flexible in-house services offered by our professionals makes us the MSME Udyog Aadhar registration consultancy in Jaipur, on which you can rely without any doubt. Visit our office and get MSME Udyog Aadhar in Jaipur, and start your business today.